Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jess Photos!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mistee_magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I created a new album with pictures of Jess. So, if you're still on the fence about getting her, hopefully these will convince you: album.

    I'm sorry about the poor quality of the photos, I reduced them in size before I uploaded them...

  2. #2
    iheartAG
    Guest iheartAG's Avatar

    Post

    VERY cute album! You have a lovely Jess!

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    I have Jess and I agree with you that she is one of the most unique and beautiful dolls.
    I like your photo #38 especially which shows Jess' beautiful hair.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute album! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jess is so beautiful! I just love mine too and she's really extra huggable! Something about her just says "hug me!" [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (Toshi is a real cutie too--you should get him!)

    Edited to add: I think your album is great! I didn't see anything wrong with the picture quality, in fact it's excellent! I loved seeing Jess and your other dolls in a variety of outfits. Jess looks great in the Moonlight set too (along with everything else!) and I do love seeing her with her hair down. It must not be too hard to put back to braids since you have it both ways--and your new hairstyle is cute too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 04, 2006 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spirit1213's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2006
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are SUCH an enabler!!!!
    "I like Jess, I love Jess, I want Jess, I NEED JESS!!!!!" Good thing my mom is ordering her today!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terrific album! Thanks for sharing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •